Become a Healthy Meetings Supporter/Ambassador
Become a Healthy Meetings Ambassador or Supporter, and you will be added to our Healthy Meetings email mailing list.
You will be joining a vast network of people, stretching from Shetland to Western Australia:
- Catherine Calderwood, Chief Medical Officer for Scotland
- Our Minister for Health, Shona Robison MSP
- Dr Aileen Keel, Director of the Innovative Health Delivery Programme (IHDP), and former acting CMO for Scotland
- The Presidents of all three Royal Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons in Scotland
- Dame Carol Black, Advisor on Work and Health for the Department of Health, England
- MSPs from all parties
- Directors of Public Health
- Sir Andrew Cubie, Chair of the National Advisory and Advocacy Group for Healthy Working Lives
- Leading NHS Staff, Academics and Private Sector Workers
We especially welcome NHS staff, Health Care Associations and professional groups, universities, meeting organisers, meeting attendees, and people who care about helping to change health behaviours. We also welcome supporters from anywhere across the UK, Europe and worldwide!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to support this work.
Ambassadors are people who are prepared to, on at least 4 occasions over the course of each year, commit to one or more of the following:
- sharing the checklist with meetings’ chairmen/women prior to the event and provide feedback (score out of 10) to the organiser of meetings
- sharing experiences of good practice with SCPN
- helping us to promote, disseminate and reward examples of good practice