A nutritious, full-bodied soup with a spicy kick, Curried Parsnip is well up to the job of warming some hearts this #SoupOnSaturday.
Click here to download this recipe in PDF format.
- 1 Medium Onion (peeled & diced)
- 8 Parsnips (peeled & chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Curry Spice
- 1/2 Tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 750ml Boiling Water
- 100ml Milk
- Lightly fry the onion until softened and golden. Add in the ginger, and mix continuously for 2 minutes.
- Add in the parsnips and potatoes with water, and allow to boil until the vegetables become soft.
- Add in the milk, chili flakes, and curry spice, and blend to taste.
- Serve with a dollop of low-fat yogurt, and enjoy!