A tasty, colourful soup, Sweet Potato and Red Pepper is the perfect soup to end the #SoupOnSaturday show. It’s simple to make but, tastes like it’s second day!
Click here to download this recipe in PDF format
- 2 Red Peppers (seeds removed & chopped)
- 1 Large (or 2 Small) Sweet Potatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 1 Onion (peeled & chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled & chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme
- 3 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1.2 Litres of Boiling Water
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the.onions and garlic, and cook until transparent.
- Add the sweet potatoes, peppers and thyme.
- Add water and flavourings, cover the pot, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend, serve, and enjoy!