An aromatic, flavoursome soup, Winter Thai is the perfect recipe for a #SoupOnSaturday! It’s easy to make, very nutritious, and tastes delicious.
Click here to download this recipe in PDF format.
- 2 Red Onions (peeled & diced)
- 2 Onions (peeled & diced)
- 1 Tbsp Spring Onions (chopped)
- 1 Sweet Potato (peeled & diced)
- 1 Potato (peeled & diced)
- 1 Butternut Squash (peeled & chopped)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (crushed)
- A Few Sprigs of Lemongrass
- 2 Tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 750ml Boiling Water
- Fry all the onions together on a low heat until softened.
- Add in the lemongrass and garlic, and stir continuously for 1 minute.
- Add in the potatoes, butternut squash and coriander with water, and cook until the vegetable are soft.
- Blend to taste.
- Serve with a garnish of coriander and orange zest.