Add a zesty burst of green to your diet with Zesty Pea, a gorgeous tangy sensation full of nutrients and jazz. It’s a tasty soup, and not too far from the mushy equivalent!
Click here to download this recipe in PDF format
- 500g Frozen Peas
- 1 Large Potato (peeled & chopped)
- 2-3 Tbsp Fresh Mint (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 400ml Boiling Water
- Immerse chopped potato in boiling water in a pan, and cook until soft.
- Add in the peas and remaining water, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in mint, lemon and lime juice, and blend to taste.
- Serve with a dollop of low-fat yoghurt, and a leaf of mint.